Monday, September 24, 2007

Big Announcement

hey friends, this just in. in case you missed this last sunday @ MBC, the announcement was made...we are going back overseas. we've been wrestling with this calling for a bit, but God has made it clear that this is what He wants most for us. delayed obedience is disobedience. a lesson that i know well and that i've taught many a time...so we must practice what we preach. therefore, we will be heading back to europe sometime next year. not sure yet so please pray for us. it's either italy or spain. both have their ups and downs, so please join us in praying for discernment towards making the best choice.

see you out there!

11 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

very happy for you guys! :D

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you guys are going...and while you three will be missed, I know we'll see you all again.

Now...uhh...could you maybe talk to God and make sure He calls you over there AFTER June 14th??? I'm just putting it out there. ;-)

Lauren said...

All three of you will be missed. However, I know that the Lord has big plans for you. I'm excited to see what happens.

Anne Marie said...

haha. yeah, i didn't think about how much that stinks for alex and kristel when i congratulated you! :D seriously, though... it's awesome. man, when God calls, that is such a good thing! be blessed. make the most of these next few months!!!

stephsharpe said...

I'm really excited that you guys are going back overseas, I think your supposed to be out there. Your real (I don't mean alive, lol)and thats what the people in Europe need to understand. Well you guys will be in my prayers and keep posting up, I want to know what's happening.

Jescel said...

David,Jescel and I are here in the Philippines, and have internet access where we are. While browsing, I found your blog and read your recent post announcing your return to the mission-field. We rejoice with you! Thanks for the call before we left the States. Things so far are going well...Some tears,some sadness, and some great stories and memories are being shared here. Both Jescel and I blog when we can...Keep in touch! God Bless you.

Joseph said...

Ooops,sorry david...posted as my wife...Could be confusing? LOL.

Dave and Vicky said...

Good to see you and Adriana.... We know your hearts have always been for missions. We will praying for you. We miss you guys.

Shirley Buxton said...

God bless you as you enter into this new phase of ministry.

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

im really going to miss u

Robbie said...

copy cat...well i beat u here Yo!