Monday, March 31, 2008

2 questions...

ok, here we go. one question, maybe the question that i've been dealing with the most...ready?

WHAT MATTERS MOST?

help me find the answer to this question. i can't place a context or limit it to a circumstance, because then is ceases to matter most in other circumstances. so what is it?

next question...once we discover what matters most:

WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT IT?

that's it for now. 

losing sleep and the mice in my head are running pretty fast.

what do you think?

3 comments:

Merari said...

Toughie.

I don't think there is a collective consensus on what constitutes as "most important" since what matters most to me, may mean nothing to you due to our different circumstances.

I think if you did a poll there would be certain things that most people would claim is the most important such as family, health, security, faith, etc...

But again, it would really all depend on the individual's specific experiences.

stephsharpe said...

Well to answer the first question, God matters most.
Merari says it depends on the person, but that is relative.
What are we going to do about it? Well we should praise God because He deserves it all.
If your going towards Merari views well, I'll spend most of my time with what i think matters most. I think its more of what is our praise going to that you so lovely explain in your sermons.

Anonymous said...

Relative questions don't have absolute answers. Love the lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself. Get those those down and maybe we can start talking about the other "issues". Your not the only one that loses sleep. I love you Dave.