Sunday, March 2, 2008

journey...


as we finished zeal this evening, i was thinking about how all that we experience at zeal happens. just wanted to extend my thanks to the whole team that makes these gatherings possible. from everyone on stage to the folks that you never see -- the people who do everything that no one else wants to do, THANKS!
regarding tonight, i think it went really well. as i was reading some the 'next steps' that some of us need to take, it made me smile - God is actively at work in our of lives as we're traveling through this journey. i know that the future is unknown, but what about your very next step?

so...what is your next step? what do you sense God is asking you to do? where do you sense He's leading you to go? what's the next step you need to take?
let me know how God is working in your journey - let's journey together. 

fyi, tonight's podcast will be up soon at www.zealmiami.com

next week at 6.30 -- homeless feeding, be there!

3 comments:

stephsharpe said...

I didn't write this on the paper, but I need to put more studying in and stay focused. If I stay focused the thing I wrote on the paper will totally come into play because I'll be focused on God not on me.

Merari said...

Great service on Sunday!

I had just had a conversation with a friend about some changes I have to make with myself. I guess that was the theme this weekend.

I think my next spiritual step is to set boundaries in some areas of my life. Wish me luck (and pray for me!)

;0)

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to listen to the podcast....perhaps it will help me to figure out my next step... Right now I'm, like, twenty steps ahead, lol... maybe I should slow down.