Wednesday, July 16, 2008

to hearing from others...

this week i've learned and relearned some pretty profound things from members of our church. so here they are in no particular order
-if there is no risk, can there really be faith?
-if i am are comfortable in my faith, then i'm probably not moving towards Christ and his desire for me
-my discomfort comes from the change that Christ is wanting to create in me
-to trust the Spirit, means to trust the fact that He works through others, not only through me
-God is actively bringing lost people to me, i just need to look up and acknowledge them
-Lost people can validate good things - they know good when they see good
-God is actively working towards change - in people, places, things, and creation (me especially)

i think that's a lot. 

what's God been teaching you?

No comments: