Monday, December 8, 2008

to little dave...


so the next great gift that i get to celebrate is my kid...little dave. one thing they forget to tell you when you join the parenthood club, the cuter they are, the more they try to get away with. 

although i have my days when i feel like doing something wrong or stupid, all he has to do is climb up my lap, grab my ears, and say 'daddy.' 

i'm done. if God ever gives us a little girl, then it's really over at that point. 

little dave is mean and tough, but he's mine.

just to finish off, i can remember what life was like without dave, but i can't imagine life without him now. 

i love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him too!
Living life without seeing him everyday really stinks!

I'm going to pray that God gives you a little girl...it's going to be the best!!!

;-)

Merari said...

He is my favorite Dave of all time (sorry, you've been bumped).

i'm with Kristel! a girl is on the way. I feel it.
:-)