Monday, June 22, 2009

to reflections...

so during my quiet times with adriana, we are going over a study called 'down pour' by j. mcdonald. good stuff.

here's where i'm at. there's a few things that i've noted and been convicted of.

-i truly don't realize how holy God really is...it scares me

-i don't spend enough time in worship of Him

-i need to start praying for revival

so with that in mind, i'd like for the blogopolis out there to consider these things with me and to take them to heart

what would it take to bring personal revival?

what would it take to bring revival to our cities?

i know it starts with prayer, what's next?

"I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground" Isaiah 44:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering the same thing.
Right now my relationship with God is pretty...blah...
I'm not sure what the problem is.
I guess to be honest I've been having all these questions and doubts...and it's hard to worship a God that you're doubting.

I just started reading this book called 'Trusting God' by Jerry Bridges...I'm hoping it'll shed some light on my situation.