Tuesday, February 10, 2009

to public educators aka teacher...

so we've been working through some things called 'reach beyonds' 

these are opportunities for people to serve others beyond their current circles of life

our emphasis in feb and march will be to serve the teachers of miami-dade county; for their work and effort in serving our children

this is a shout out to mrs brown, my first grade teacher at village green elem. 

i love her, she always gave me more cookies and taught me about verbs!

any way, we all have fav teachers or teachers that we remember for good reasons

this blog is going out to them

who's your fav teacher and why?

4 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

Lauren! :D

'nuff said

Anonymous said...

lol...Rey's comment is the best. ;-)

Mr. Thomas, my music teacher from 5th-8th grade was amazing. He taught me all about music and gave me confidence to play on stage. Also, he would always have BK for breakfast and he would give me some of the hash browns. Mmmm...

Also, Mr. Escobar, my high school english teacher...he taught me to have confidence with writing and he was just an amazing teacher.

Unknown said...

haha...I remember Mrs.Brown...remember we both had her?
Can't say I have a favorite teacher...I loved them all. That's probably why I became one. :)

Gabby said...

In order to talk about my favorite teacher, I would have to reach way back to 4th grade. Ms. Dacquino. She was awesome. She is the sole reason I started to enjoy writing in the first place.

Ms. Berger, my keyboard teacher from 6th to 8th grade, is another. Not only did I learn the piano through her. She would also edit my stories that I wrote on my free time.

If I ever write a book, they will definately be on the dedication page. :)